Friday, November 09, 2007

PUBLIC HOLIDAY IS.........

VISIT AH BOY DAY!

So I promised to take pictures of this place at my next visit. So here goes....
I told you it's a haven for mongrels! No frou frou dogs here. The one that comes closest to it is this one:


The owner of the place asked if I want to walk Ah boy! Wee! I was just afraid that once out, he won't want to return.
After having been in captivity for almost 2 weeks, I think he gets tired easily (he's still caged as he's not sterilized)......so when he found a shade.....he justWhen the time comes to take him back, he showed no sign of resistence. It clearly shows he has adapted to the place.


Ah boy is truly an angel. At one point when he was sitting by a dog training house, a stupid Schnauzer half his size crept up behind him to ready to pounce on him, Ah Boy just glanced back and sauntered a few steps away.

2 comments:

sinlady said...

he is a sweetie :)

Suzie Wong said...

SL, he is, that's why it makes all the effort & money even more well-spent when we see him