Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ok, so the last was my car had to be warded right? Now worse, they diagnosed more problem (corrosion, leak, blah blah blah) and has to be total overhaul!!!Huh? They don't know how to repair my car is it? Suppose to be qualified agent some more, as if they didn't know got all these problems in the first place. And the worse is yet to come.........I have to pay another TWO THOUSAND BUCKS!!! I want to wring some necks...but I can't because my baby is in their hands. But my boss did. Because my boss drives some big time Mercedes, his call to them carried some (lots) weight. First he bargained the additional price down by several hundreds, then he got them to lend me a car to drive. Wah, don't pray pray, a brand new Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6A arrived in less than 2 hours sia, and before I knew it I was whizzing in a car at least 1000c.c more powerful than my pathetic Pajero Mini. Damn Shiok! Some more can drive until my car ready and all petrol free!! Wee.......

But before you think the problem is (almost) over, another tragedy striked. Someone far far away hacked into my credit card details and incurred some massive charges with my card! Can't say more because the Bank's fraud department is investigating. I just want to tell those who order things freely through the internet like I used to, please be very careful. It IS very scary when it happens to you!

Ok, so much for less-than-happy moments. The thought of going for my second pole dance class is very exciting, and this evening I arriving in my Lancer (chay!) Also, if you see some of our last weekend's event, a family day for a group of hospital, you can see that the people had a great time despite the on-off (more on than off, and rather stormy) rain. Enjoy!



A morning workout before everyone gets started



Telematch brought under shelter when started to pour


Later....the rain stopped and continued tugging-a-war on the field

More happy moments


Watching the stage show in the comfort of the tent or mum's umbrella


Fun fair stalls and freshly-made cotton candy...yum

And finally, the champions

No comments: