Sunday, September 25, 2005

So I am supposed to get back my car today but haven't heard from the workshop yet. Secretly, I'm wishing they will not cos' I'm falling in love with the cool dude, Lancer. Have been driving it almost a week now and getting quite used to it. Actually I told myself somehow I hope the workshop people will call me to say "Ms Ming, we can't fix your car.....we don't know how to fix it....cannot find the problem....so please, just keep the Lancer" Hahahaha, good eh? Tan diok.....but wait, yes, wait long long. So after my car overhaul already if somebody interested in buying my car please email me. It's a Sept 98 Pajero Mini, XRII model, 660c.c (yes, only 660c.c, less than a motorcycle), blue colour and the car very chio (wait, let me see if I have the picture of it). After the overhaul, the engine is supposed to be good like new and will last you 3 years no problem. Actually it's a great car for new drivers because it's zippy and you drive within very safe limits. Just that when you learn how to accelerate faster (TP, I didn't say "speed"), that's when you may consider a change.

There you go. How? Cute not, my car? Lucky cannot see number plate, if not scar-ly some people email me say I kayu woman driver on the road.

Well, so much about car-story, I promised photos of my second pole dance class. Sorry to say, I'm not ready yet. Pai-seh second lesson only ask instructor to take picture of me, so decided to learn more stunts first. So, second lesson amongst other things we were taught to climb up the pole (yes, climb) like a monkey up the tree. The pole, as you know is stanless steel, slim, gleaming and look so bloody smooth, I was like "how to do that??" Never did I imagine that I was the only "monkey" who could do it-amazing. Think I can join the fire department liao...or....pluck coconuts if the monkies in kalimantan (correct place or not) are ill. Oh, btw, did I tell you all besides "Suzie Wong" I also perform belly dance? Here's the belly-meas you can see, my show always got audience, but i choose his back so he will not get embarrassed.

Gotto go now. Later got an event. Tomorow, I shall be a spectator of one, the "Quidam". Yeah...it's gonna be Spectacular! Gonna have a darn good weekend.

No comments: