Tuesday, February 21, 2006

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME BREAK IN MARCH

Just tahan about a week more and i should go back to more humanly schedule.... and have time for some R&R! As if i'm currently not busy enough, I have to hurt my back and currently visting a physio therapist every other day to ensure my back is good enough for my 2 pole performances this weekend! Already some hurt ligament and last weekend i had 2 belly-related performances. Was careful not to jeopardize but inevitably would have introduced some trauma with all the moving about! Sigh, can't deny that age is catching up!

Anyway, i must say the therapy sessions are somewhat a blessing, I learn a lot more about proper stretching before exercises and dance and will not take my body (after all, not young anymore) for granted. Previously i would just chin-chai chin-chai do and get over and done with but now i will endure the warm ups more. Also, like what meow meow told me "stripper money boh ho tan -not easy to earn"....hahaha, not that i have to strip, but many strippers actually pole dance! So the next time you see a good pole dancer (those who do stunts lah, not those who just yo-lai-yo kee), please give them a standing ovation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just mentioning yesterday at the Asian Aerospace Show opening day that should have installed a pole at the booth and engaged you to do performances...sure full house at the booth since such shows are high on testosterones! Some booth hired a girl to walk around dressed as Lara Croft to give out brochures and as usual there are lots of scrawny girls in white tank tops and mini skirts. I "patent" the idea first if you are still nimble at 40 yrs old at the next AAS :D ! Then we give out "program schedule" like for the air-show, heheh!

The enlightened sister

Suzie Wong said...

Wah, sista! I was actually thinking of the same thing when i realised the AA06 was in town!!! But too shy to suggest. Ok, set 40 years old not too far off, think still can do...and better, just give me ample time to botox and fillers the creases and lines!

Anonymous said...

Nowzaday authorities d*mn on with their probes, so I better resign first before next show, if not scarly get probed by CIPB :D ! Your physio good? Too bad Alex not doing massages anymore. He's very good. Any old ladies advised you to drink "zhu yao" soup yet?