Thursday, February 02, 2006

THANK YOU LADIES,

.... yes, to Ms Simone, Ms 3A gurl, Ms Anonymous Meow and another Ms(?) Anonymous, Ms Sin Lady (no comments on this thread but she sms me seomthing sweet) you are all so very lovely....very very encouraging indeed....and yes meow, only you know of the off-beat clapping...bwahahahaha.

I told my beloved sister to log on to see my pole, I think she too shocked to say anything....when i asked her, she thought i looked 'sleazy'...ahahahaha..... sister!!

Anyway, tomorow i have to perform a short belly dance, not sure if i still can do that, have been building my upper body (arms lah) so much think i neglected my lower (hips lah).

Cheers to all you beautiful people.

5 comments:

3A Gurl said...

Hope your belly dance event went belly well, with your audience all belly awed.

Anonymous said...

Ya, we know you built up arms with pole dance no matter how optimistic we want to be about building up other body parts *LOL*

You go wow them, gf :) You know you always do.

ps you tell Big Sis the SuzieWong NEVER sleazy lah.

Anonymous said...

Oy! I said "er...very sexy", and outfit very skimpy, not "er...very sleazy" lah!

The unhappening sister

Simone said...

Hey very-sexy-not-sleazy :-) Your sister is so cute! Reminds me of what I would say to my sister and how she would "hear" it :-))

I'm sure your bellydance routine went very well. Once a dancer, always a dancer.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....wait till your unhappening sister set eyes on your new custom made outfit for your new item.