Saturday, March 04, 2006

LINK TO STAIRCASE SEX SCANDAL, ANYONE?

Haha, now that i realised many have watched the tammy nyp video, me looking out for the staircase one. Anyone care to share the link?

Just came home from pole dance class, learn new stunts, very exciting, gonna practice, but i'm taking care not to strain the back.

Love some of my latest show pictures, think can see my body more tone but face needs some anti-aging regime..Ms Sin-lady...HELP!!!


OK, I shall be brave, very hesitant to upload the next one because it reveals the wisdom....ok, make it smaller. Heehee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I really really LOVE your new image! Body, face, hair - the whole package looks HOT lah. What anti-aging regime tokking you???

Simone said...

You look really HOT, Suzie Wong!! And I agree with Sin Lady - what anti-aging regime????? You ahhhhhhh!