Saturday, March 25, 2006

PINK BOOTS!

I promised to take pictures of my new ala-converse boots on heels. Call me suah-ku, but I have never seen anything like this. See, got heels one! Wore them for my 60s' show last night.

So when i saw the yellow and the bright green pair I just had to own them also. Tried the yellow pair with this ourfit thinking they would match, but somehow the pink ones nicer, so i ga-rangly wore them for the show instead.....

Satisfied!!

.......Later......added this.....

Meow Meow just called me to say I very "fong soh" (cantonese) because I go carefree vacation....and commented i look very "haggard" in that 1 picture i was in. She must be angry I got time go Hong Kong also never go eat cake with her. Oi, Meow, when i sank my teeth into the "Sai Dor", the only thought that came into my mind was you ok! Told myself you gonna love this sh*t, i even thot of ta-pau for you! But cannot la, ta-pau back wait become not "sai dor"but "si-i dor" yew!

3 comments:

3A Gurl said...

heh heh...noticed them in Melbourne before I came back to SG. they even have them in platforms if you are interested. i think the stilettos are nicer though, less chunky. thought about getting a pair and then remembered such shoes are taboo for me. sigh...

Suzie Wong said...

Really? Platforms? Wow! Platforms good for me, make me taller. Why taboo for you?

3A Gurl said...

ai yah falling arches mah. positively banned from them unless i want to live out the rest of my life in a wheelchair, togged out in them funky Converse. Saw someone in Singapore wearing them platforms. Think they got them from BKK - next time you feeling stressed, nip out to BKK lah.