Monday, April 24, 2006

MONKEY BUSINESSES

It was a whirlwind weekend juggling so many things. I did some hosting, singing gigs and mostly, i braved my first drum solo. Well, it went ok, but nothing to rave about , so not sure if I would put up the video. Maybe after i edited some clumsy parts. Ha!

Of course other than my regular work, gigs, church, I still managed some time to catch the last bit of my mum's opera performance on Sat, had supper with her & dad, celebrate her birthday on Sunday,

visited foot of bukit timah hill and east coast park and had dinner at the ECP hawker centre on Sun with a friend. My sis always asked me where i get my energy!

I chanced upon "Hindhede Road" situated at foot of Bt Timah Hill, when leaving Autobacs at Bt Batok (supposed to get something for my car), and I remembered I once had a secondary school friend, Penny who used to live in her granny's zinc house there. A group of us would go there after school to do projects at her place and after that, run out to a stream near by to catch tappoles. It was really scenic, serene and totally natural. Today, the place is so transformed with rows of modern town houses and terraces occupying the place and scores of people were there to either climb the Bt Timah hill or see some show houses. But what really amused me was that the place is now heavily populated by my other family.................


this .....................


Hahaha, there were so many of them you wouldn't turn a corner without bumping into a family of them, complete with papa, mama and babies. I thought this one was cute because she reminded me of how I look in the morning (did i tell you I was born in the year of monkey and I like swinging on a pole??) This chap just stared straight into me unperturbed when I snapped the first pic, than yawned, scratched her ass and got down. What happened next makes me regret i wasn't armed with my new nokia phone with video. While she calmly strutted away, another fella just came from behind, grabbed her rear and humped her like 5 to 8 times and then they parted. SO SCANDALOUS!!!! Hahaha. No wonder there are so many of these

Later in the evening, I went to EC Park for dinner, not before i practised some pole stunts at home ( inspired by my fellow siblings climbing up and down the trees). Have you heard about the new Cable Ski Park? Gosh, it was a pretty sight at night.Don't ya think?

To end the hectic weekend, I treated myself to my favourite salt-bake crab (Yim Gok Hai) from a favourite stall at the hawker centre. Sis, you want to know where you can find this also?

Yumm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a documentary on Animal World (I think Channel 11) called Wild Sex...very funny and enlightening. Our closest cousins do it anywhere, anytime for all sorts of reasons...establish hierachy, show dominance, for pure fun, just happen to be walking by, convenience, etc, but only occassionally for procreation :D. Sounds like human, except much more often. Those low in the hierachy very poor thing...don't get much action, so they masterbate a lot :D :D :D
Next time you can bring the crab for family lunch, together with the braised pork knuckles ;)

Suzie Wong said...

Bwahahaha, that's funny. LOL...like the part about 'sounds like human' part....and to think that human behaving like that are decribed as "animal". About the crab for family lunch, allo....I already did that, but did not receive much attention, cos i think was cold already when reach destination (wasn't meant to be cold crab). Must eat there than nice!