Wednesday, August 02, 2006

THE POLE'FESSIONAL AT WORK

.......despite a hectic schedule......

Just got the 2 moves that i have been practising hard.....
1) KNEE HOLD-just hanging from 1 knee, no hands

2) SUPERMAN-self explanatory

...next one old stunt, but and i love the fact that my leg hooks are getting stronger and prettier, don't you think?

Btw, excuse me...i took these pictures on self-timer again hor....i.e. set camera, run to pole, climb, stunt and pose and wait there to click...all in 10 secs

Finally, my latest practice video at the studio incorporating some new stunts (but not knee hold and superman cos i achieved them after this video. But i have video showing me get into these 2 somewhere in youtube and photobucket--not posting here cos not very elegant yet! )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! By the new stunts, and also the video. Some very nice transitions between tricks. The dancing is there more than you think. ;)

Suzie Wong said...

Oh bless ya wild goose. thank you. while i love my stunts, i still cringe at my dancing and very very encouraging from you.

On the other hand , i heard you danced really well at that party.....from the grapevine.....

Anonymous said...

still improving, improving...And i still just sitting here too scared to even try hehe. Will take the easy way out and do the cabaret wkshop.

Anonymous said...

Which party? How come I don't know? hahah... must thank the person from the grapevine. :)

Suzie Wong said...

There...that person above your comment...hahaha......

Oi...miss SL, thank you ah lol....for critiquing..hahaha. Wanted to try the cabaret but clashes with my work.

Not updating for next few days...busy....and today fell a bit ill...sucks.....going home to rest now...

Oh ya Ms WG, as i was telling SL, next 3 days road show i mc has belly dance performance (not by me). If interest to watch, sms me lah

Anonymous said...

oh wow, you are amazing! Looks really difficult