Monday, August 14, 2006

TIRED OF DEALING WITH STUPID PEOPLE!

I'm up to my neck! I'm so.o.o.o.o mentally exhausted of having to deal with dumb morons like 'G'....again.

I'm sorry, it's another thread of ranting.....but I'm just amaze that there are people like 'G' around....... and listen to me 'G', I'm sorry for people like you because with the way you do and handle things, your future will elude you...forget about your exams, i think you can't be helped academatically too!

SIGH! Ok, I'm done.....just need to let out some steam...... I'm so overworked!

Anyway, for the rest of you, not want to waste your effort visiting here, . SO, for fellow belly dancers, I have least included a clip of the belly dancers hired by the organisers for the 2 weeks ago road shows which i hosted. They are quite good actually, quite eye candyish.
http://media.putfile.com/belly-dance-discovery

I also got permission from The bodytalks who put up this sensuous EXOTIC dance performance at Penny Black to post the following pics . If you want more info about them, visit their
website



Oops, the second pic looked like a boob got in the way......sorry, it was only my finger!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks - u spoilt the fun. Should have just let suziewong pervert fans think it's a boob *haha*

Anonymous said...

Wah lao...suzie wong PERVERT fans????????

Anonymous said...

You din noe all hot mamas have pervert fans meh??? *lol*

Anonymous said...

poor you!! hope the going at work's better this week.

Anonymous said...

haha..though that is her fingers holding onto that ger's bra?

Rats maybe i am pervet in another way. haha.

Cheers,
Nguy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.