Friday, September 01, 2006

SICK OF MY POLE DANCING YET?

I hope not cos this is me dancing just a week after discharged from hospital.....well, not quite well yet... my body still quite weak and chill easily with temp change. But still feel a need to practise, if not I cannot catch up. My friend Brenda says if people don't know me will think i'm on steroids. Haha!

So you will see some tiredness there. The vids link are here if you wanna watch.
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=freestylehotstuff.flv

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=invertedvtostraittogemini.flv

When I don't load on Youtube you know it's not very well already. Anyway watch only if interest you cos i can understand as a non-pole dancer, you'd probably find the videos looking the same. But actually not, cos, each time i find the execution of some same moves better. Than you try to combine more than 1 stunts without your feet touching the ground during the transition and it gets more challenging each time.

Also some new photos. I'm sure you have seen me in this pose stunt umpteenth times, but each time the background very busy, so i kindof like this one, and also the pose is getting nicer, don't you think?

Anyway, again these pics taken myself on self-timer camera. Heehee, good eh?

This pose is called the hip hold, like an upside down teddy bear. Wish i were smiling tho, hope to perfect this soon


I think i have at least one other new friend who will appreciate these, verybelly from HK whom i knew thru the forum. Say hi, she belly and pole dancers too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi verybelly :) Hope to meet u soon, here or in HK when we can all go eating and shopping.

Anonymous said...

Yes, sin_lady, we must all get together and paint the town red... HK or SIN also can.

Aiyoh!! Of course, the moves executed in both videos are totally different. And the photos are very well taken considering u are using a self-timer.

Now I cannot wait to tk pole classes in SIN. I will not get to touch a pole until end of Sept. URGGHHHH!!!!!! I am suffering fm pole withdrawal syndrome/deprivation ........ very serious.... terminal even.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh, Ms sin and verybelly, you have another thing in common, your alma mater

Anonymous said...

Meow

Penang Fair is on again....

So when are we going for it?

Kinda missed it leh....

Suzie Wong said...

MEOW! just got the online invite and was thinking of the same thing leh! hahaha.....salivate...

But you see huh, my next 2 weeks schedule very killer leh
http://worldofsuziewong.blogspot.com/2006/08/tor-longwhere-got-time-to-check-out.html

like shows on tue, thur, fri, sat. Every wed i have class to conduct, so that's left with mon and sun, both of which are some people's off! (Mon I'm supposed to have fankel lesson also...heehee) Unless you, me, loi kay don't mind, that we all have a loi sart sou night out lor!

To be safe, you better go one time with mama meow so as not to disappoint if eventually i really can't make it!

Anonymous said...

no worries...mama meow & me going today... hahaha....

of cos i don't mind to a loi sart sou nite out, but will loi kay mind having a super bright lamp post around or not?

Later this loi kena sart left & right by him how?

Hahaha...

Suzie Wong said...

Oi! Too much info liao hor....what super bright LP huh? Both you already got secret sms-es without me knowing ok!

Wah, you super fast man...going today...lol! Ok lah, eat my share first in case i cannot make it