Wednesday, May 17, 2006

EGO BOOSTER

Yeah! I'm so happy..... happy client from my previous event gave me a compliment letter. Received in the mail sent to my boss today...woo-hoo!

I know, you may think I'm a pain to post this up, but you think I care? Haha. Nothing means more than having client appreciate what i created, all the sweat, bruises and injuries that comes from learning the pole (not forgetting the investment). I particularly like the second para. LONG LIVE POLE DANCING....i love you all, my new found pole dance community at www.verticaldance.com and not forgetting, the wonderful poledancedirectory.com

If i can post this anywhere else, I will.......YEAH!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Congrats!!! It makes all the hard work worthwhile when your efforts are appreciated :) Way to go!!!

Suzie Wong said...

Yup, thanks. Still euphoric