Friday, May 05, 2006

POLLING OR POLE-ING???

I dont' have to poll on this Sat, my estate's a walk-over, but instead, i have to pole......have a pole performance on that day, conincidence? So today I try to get some practice before the show. Have been trying to perfect some moves, by now the stunts getting really 'chim'. Anyway, it's been less than a year since i started so I'm giving myself taps on the shoulder. Look....


Same move from different anger and height, see the second I started higher, means I had to climb higher.

A variation


The next one's called a pole cat nazi , judging from the picture, think i need to work on it some more.


The 2nd one suppose to push away from the pole...eeeeeah...... no strength.....will try again next time.

Anyway, most of these moves not executable yet for my next show..too dangerous. Hopefully i can get hold of some nice pix and videos of the show to upload

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Nice poses. Didn't know have such courses here