Tuesday, May 02, 2006

KEPT BUSY

It was a maddening week again. Had to work through Labour Day when everyone partied to the long weekend. Originally had gigs on Friday and May Day so supposed to have Saturday off and was looking forward to Caramelo (CAKE) with Meow on Saturday but received a last minute job on Saturday, so cake session had to wait. ....No, no, not complaining, I really enjoy performing.

Despite the schedule, I still managed 1) a brunch on Sunday at the Shangri-la's Line, thanks to my generous sister
2) attend my colleague Adam's birthday

the one with the cake smashed on the face is NOT the birthday boy! Haha! That' s Gary. I made sure they cut a clean slice of cake for me before the smashing. Smart eh! After the smashing, the rest of them ate the cake....eww...with grease and grime from the face. yucks!

This weekend's polling day (holiday) again i will be working....and a huge event somemore, hope to have new photos. That's all for now, I'm so tired liao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must know your colleagues well and knew they about food fights haha. EWWW. Imagine eating the cake after wiping it across people's face.