Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WOO-HOO I'M LISTED ON AN INTERNATIONAL POLE DANCE DIRECTORY

...., alongside some of the world's top pole dancers. How cool is that???

To feel like you are recognised as a REAL POLE DANCER, internationally some more ...Yeah!!!

Anyway, this is the site http://www.thepoledancedirectory.com/index.htm

And this is where you can find my blog http://www.thepoledancedirectory.com/pole_dancing_blogs.htm

How? Can see or not, can see or not? Right at the top. Can see? Hahaha

Also I'm listed there as an entertainer from SINGAPORE!!!!

I already warned you....my blog is fast becoming a pole dance blog...so don't say I never say.......but please, if you not pole dancer....don't abandon this site......i have other stuff......yes, my sis birthday will be next!

Also, this weekend there is a new dance school open house--they have belly dance, exotic and pole dance demos....gonna check it out and let you know more about it here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah sei! You must tell your friends how you used to be the "sau tzau" mommy's baby.

Anonymous said...

Huh? What is "sau tzau"...you mean "sau Tzu" as in skinny pig? Or i thot it was "Tau si yoi" (small black bean) cos young i was very small and have a perpetual tan.. hahaha

3A Gurl said...

you really going for Groove's opening specials huh? let me know hor...you might see me there too

Anonymous said...

Ok...3a gurl, but you know which one i'll be there for mainly rite....but hush!