Thursday, July 13, 2006

BEST POLE PICTURES EVER

There was a request to post other pole dance pictures here. Ok, i get the hint, you seen too much of me. Ok, so here goes.

There are many nice pole pictures of international polers, but these are by far the most beautiful ones i have seen. She is Elena Gibson (Miss Pole Dance UK 2005).

Funny how i can do all these poses but they just look so bl**dy different! Oh, oh, i know what's the difference. I just read that she started pole dancing in 1997. Ok, so i have 8 years to catch up! But anyway, she is classically ballet trained so even in 80 years i will not have the poise, flexibililty etc. What i love of her is she is very versatile, from her other pics, she combines pole-ballet dance mix to various themes, eroica, broadway, ala james bond or charlie's angel, sexy pop chick, caberat moulin rouge type. My favourite was a black vnyl tight top and slacks and kick-ass boots and black sun-glasses, very chic (sorry i don't have the pic, you just have to imagine). And who can pole dance in those pants baffles me.

So Elena, i hope you are ok for me to post them here, these pictures are beautiful i just have to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»