Thursday, July 06, 2006

POLE DANCE PERFORMANCE JITTERS

You know how i hate the fact that in pole performance you have little control over your physical state, how slippery the pole can be due to air-con weather whatsoever. Unlike singing or belly, even if you are vocally tired or physically tired you can still pull thru a show.

Ok, so i have my next pole performance tomorow (was all the while yippee about it) and i thot of doing some practices. Just before my singing cum belly gig tonight, i felt physically good and by the look of my improved teddy bear(yes i wanna show off this video now that it's higher up the pole and the dismount is nice--but pardon the unglam wiping of the armpit), you know i feel soooo strong.


But after my gig tonight i came back exhausted and i couldn't do any nice moves. You know how the bloody pole seems too smooth for any stunts when your muscles are fatique. And i keep doing the same spins. Grrr.

Ok, I'm not goning to practise anymore. Gonna rest and just do my best tomorow. Funny how i get this jitters for pole performance and yet i so badly want to do them!

And Nguy, thanks again for the compliment on my no-more-than-3-ft legs...haha. And you cheer me reading your comment. Agree about pics, i'm actually very ah lian ah huay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Now you can do horizontal pole dance huh? didn't know kertiak can do tricks one!

Your swaku sister

Suzie Wong said...

Oh hahaha LMAO! Bless ya sister, i totally forgot this word exists....hahaha kertiak....why does it have to sound so funny.

I just came back from a pole gig...i did this kertiak stunt...hahaha and audience cooed in appreciation. I made sure i applied deoderant (but the crystal type la)

Simone said...

Oh Suzie Wong, you crack me up :))) I miss you, my funky, sassy friend!!!!

Gosh, you must have buns, abs, arms (and even ketiak now) of steel :))

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»