Monday, February 05, 2007

NOT A VERY HAPPENING DAY!

It is not always sunny. Amongst other things, i have to deal with:

1. an office break-in (some things lost but luckily they didn't have use for my pole.....hahaha)
2. a possible fine
3. boss breathing down my neck because of a show cancellation
4. out-going staff
5. new staff..........................and last but not least
6. a not-so-satisfied friend cum client who is still sms-ing me at this hour (oops i hear my phone beeping an incoming message again......hahahahaha!)
7. cannot mention here, but my sis will know

I'm cutting down on internet tonight and spending more time lamenting to God.


I NEED A BREAK!!!!

Anyway, may have some during the week preceding CNY until the 4th day where schedule picks up again. So my dear friends, if i feel better that week which i intend to, let's catch up for crab, coffee, cakes, pole, hafla, jamming whatever. If I don't, let me just find solace and cocoon in my spiderweb......hahahaha

2 comments:

wildgoose said...

Oohh... So schweet to be cocooned in spider's web. Hehehe....

Hope you'ld feel better though. That list is a lot to deal with.

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks WG,...and do enjoy the fact that you don't have to deal with most of them especially the office aspects of them for now. I have the compulsion to just want to walk out.

Spiderweb can be sweet, but sometimes can get entangled in cobweb too...hahahah