Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A RAY OF HOPE............

flickers in the sky..........

Out of my 7 woes, at least

#2-A Possible Fine
is kind-of settled......fine reduced to one-third of the amount after some negotiation.............thank you!

6 more to go! Other issues still beyond hope, especially
#5-New Staff
This few-day old new guy happened to see me arrive office in my car today. He commented "Lady boss ah (despite my upteenth reminder that I AM NOT the lady boss), wa the other boss drive a SL500 and you only drive a Toyota Corolla!"
Wa kao!!!!!! Can you tell me hopeless or helpless? First, wrong and totally uncalled for comment. Second, got my car wrong...... Iit's a MITSUBISHI LANCER, you nitwit! There goes your confirmation!

Thanks to all who showed your love. I'm ok, I keep sane reading all your comments and pole.......it's one of the best form of stress relief, I realised!

No comments: