Friday, May 02, 2008

Stalking.....


........... is a serious mental illness.....amongst the several definitions, one reads "to follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement"

If you think the person being stalked is mentally tormented, I believe the one who stalks is no less anguished, for he has to do this stealthily, plan hideouts or excuses in the event of being discovered.

It baffles me why people can't just be upfront and ask you honestly what you are up to & wish you well, but instead snoops around behind your back and observe your movements at some uncustomary hours.

It only makes me believe a stalker has no intention to see his "victim" well, he only hopes to see you falter. I hope people like this learn to get a life.

Sorry, I'm in a philosophical mood...lol

5 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Hope you're not being stalked, lovely one.

You're right about it; I have been stalked and it really creeped me out!

Puss

sinlady said...

oh no! he's still like that! so how?

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

tats scary, protect yourself! use pepper spray. then say that 'opps didnt expect it to be u'

haha

Suzie Wong said...

Hi Glamour, i can imagine you bing stalked because you are such an attractive lady. But for my case I'm stalked because of something else....anyhow, it's still creepy!

SL, uh-huh! there's nothing i can do and I won't lor

EDPJ-haha, that's a good one! :D

wildgoose said...

You ever confronted him? Tell him to stop straight in his face! what a pain.