Monday, June 04, 2007

BELLY NICE


(can enlarge pic by clicking)
Waited almost a month for these to arrive.

Can never find a decent and cheap one in Singapore. They either cheap and not nice or nice but not cheap.
I like especially the pink dice one, so cute. I'm ready to perform for the Opening of IR....anyone wants to hire me....huh, huh, ANYONE? ANYONE?

I paid over $70 for all 5, quite ok lah huh? The other 2 are with chains round the waist. So envious when i see belly dancers don them.
Now I'm ready to order the bolder ones (the seem larger from their website)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool. love the butterfly one

Anonymous said...

Wah, very sexy :)
Sis

Anonymous said...

Should hv put in my order for the waist one! Yr fault la...keep telling me to get by belly pierced! Scare the sh*t out of me only until I cannot think straight!

Suzie Wong said...

MA-DAM....you don't pierce belly then poke where? Lol! The waist one also got to go thru the naval leh! You see carefully...Haiyo...go and get it pierce lah....hahaha

wildgoose said...

So agree about the cheap and not nice, or nice but not cheap statement. Been looking for another dangly one since my last one broke but found none I like. Share your lobang leh. :)

Suzie Wong said...

WG, happy to share good lobang with dear friends. Sent you the link already.........drool over the S-E-L-E-C-T-I-O-N-S! Enjoy

sinlady said...

Oh let me in on lobang too!