Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A SUZIE WONG SOUVENIR

They made me a small little billboard with surrounding bulbs for this morning's event. It's so retro i LOVE it.

As it is for a campaign that's not launched yet, i can't unveil the logo. This morning was a preview to partners of a beverage company

--------added later---------

Just received this from them thru the email...they LOVE me, don't they


the logo goes so well with Suzie, but too bad can't show now, maybe later when the campaign is launched. Hint: it has the same as my desired cake shop remember? haha, don't need to SPELL it out if you know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Sis

sinlady said...

so retro glam!

Anonymous said...

Wah!! Very retro, very SZ, very U!!!!!! Can keep one poster for me or not? Hey, for the rest of u, I asked first ok!

Suzie Wong said...

Sis, SL, yes, i love it!

VB, what u mean by very retro,very SZ very U!!!!! SZ is retro, I'm not mah! I pole-dancing that time so hip ok....lol! Bt no la, they won't even let me have it because they may be using it for the upcoming series of events lor. But if my house got extra space, i sure make one put in my house.hee

wildgoose said...

I can guess which co.! lol... the retro style does suit Suzie Wong well. :)

Anonymous said...

Just one miserable poster the organiser also cannot give????!!!! I want I want

polechick said...

I love it...it looks great!

Suzie Wong said...

Hey polechick. thanks. how have you been?