Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DURIAN MELT

I had the durian melt from the Vtea room last weekend. It was a good recommendation from WG, but with its price tag of nearly $20 for just 1 serving, it will probably be another 1 time experience for me like the Aurum. Plus the inevitable cafe latte to go with it, and the parking fee of $5.50 at the Esplanade, I can have a very good meal elsewhere spending this amount. Meow, you should try it. But it won't be with me, can't afford to go another time ........

Ever Since VB bought me the 1st tin of cookies, I found myself rather hooked on its desserts. It's a good thing i found out they are closing for renovation in July. So for a while I will not have to worry to deliberately suppress those sudden cravings to drive there to find satiety

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Causes a melt-down in the wallet :D
Sis