Thursday, June 21, 2007

QUCIK WATCH....MAY NOT BE HERE FOR TOO LONG COS....

got MC16 or M18 rating hor......

We never have commercials like this. But it's so good not because of the boobs, but the BOOTS! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7852793782855486581&q=boots+commercial&hl=en

Anyway, I'm gonna have a mad weekend ahead , have 6 groups of people to entertain, one of the group suppose to be 8000-strong! Madness or not? So I thought I sneak in this in to entertain you, my dear blog friends before I get too tired!

pst pst....hint hint...(for those who considering between (1) to walk the dog by the beach or (2) bring your kid to take picture with Ah Meng, choose the former.........avoid the zoo this saturday! But then again doesn't mean I'm not at Sentosa it won't be crowded also lah!hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice boots....haha, that's a good one

sinlady said...

clever and entertaining commercial. Let it stay lah. It is at most a PG rated clip.