Saturday, August 04, 2007

THE ARMY EVENT

went quite well la
Me, the conceptualizer, the game host, the scorer, can you see I even helped to serve lunch? Really multi task.

Digress : Watch Ho Sun Ho's (the pastor) latest and first International Music Video (I hijacked this from IMP)

What do u think? While i agree on most things this blogger says, EXCEPT, I DISAGREE with the "37 NOT being young" part (actually I do la), just that, we both similar age, we both singers, we both wear skimpy clothes to sing and dance. So, it stabs...ouch! Anyway, it's ok, we totally of different league. I can still visit Pasar malam and take bus without a single sole recognising me.

Having said that, I'm appearing on Channel U on 14 Aug 8pm on "Du shi Da Fa Xian" as a Pole Dance Fitness Instructor of thebodytalks. So, please support, maybe this will be my BIG break....hahaha

10 comments:

sinlady said...

So MANY men!! LOL

Suzie Wong said...

Wat do mean so MANY, more like ALL Men..hahah

Anonymous said...

I was writing a long comment on my views on the Ho thingy and then remembered this blog is not about her :) !
So did the army boys drool puddles and have to have their eyeballs popped back into their sockets? :D
Sis

Anonymous said...

Must record for me ok!

wildgoose said...

Will watchout for the programme. :)

Suzie Wong said...

sis, ya advisable to keep comments. we can share it at our next lunch. BTW, no, the men didn't drool. On the contrary, i thought one of them quite hawt! If you close up on the pic, one guy in blue bermudas kind of jumping in mid-air plaing frisbee. he reminded me of "lao chung yan" the "luk xiu fung". Looks like i still have the hots for his type..hahaha

VB, certainly.

WG, thankies

sinlady said...

aiyah - was waiting for Sis' insightful comments. chey! Can I join u at lunch or not. Must kaypoh mah.

Anonymous said...

Ya, SinLady, must gossip session :D. btw...forehead getting all crammed up recently again and need medical attention from Doc soon :)
Sis

sinlady said...

Call me! Un-cram your forehead then listen to gossip. After that I will be in need of uncramming my own forehead LOL

Suzie Wong said...

hahaha, what a cram de la cram team we have here. Gossip is good, gossip helps to uncram already, i wish