Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I miss blogging and reading your blogs

Finally i have some time. It has been a busy week, and it's not over.

Firstly I was involved in this relatively huge production, some kind of pageant thingie.

The size of this production wasn't the problem, it was them making me learn and memorize a Siti Nurhaliza song in a week because there were some important guests from Indonesia that caused me sleepless nights. Try memorizing a language that you have no clue what's it's all about and you know how I feel.

Then besides my own regular performances, we finally debut our Group Pole Performance (Big Spender) at a birthday party. Here's the video. The 3 girls are Eunice, Me and Linna.
Again, it wasn't the performance that freaked me but the logistics. I don't want to dwell into the details, but let's just say that our performance is the only thing I enjoyed that night.

On this same night (prior) to this, I actually did one of my own regular pole-singing performance which was attended by a Minister. After the event, Minister asked if he was going to see me at the National Day Parade! He said he didnt know Singapore has such talents. Wah! Haha

Now I have 2 more days to conceptualize an amazing race concept at the Sentosa for a group of NS boys this weekend. When you have a relatively new team of colleagues, it means Auntie here has to do everything down to planning the clue, the score system, the route, purchase materials....everything.


With my regular office duties, I have been putting in 10 to 12 hours daily and weekends not spared. OH, one more thing. I have recently been enraged by another Youtuber who called me ugly in another of my videos (I so jia lart meh?). Somemore this one worse than the last. This one from tak boleh country called Kare El (KL), sure kenna terok terok from me. Our cyber bickering had pushed this video hits to over fifty thousand liao...hahaha.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All these bloggers who are rude obviously are losers with no life! BTW, please SMS me the name of the minister for kaypoh reasons :)
Sis

sinlady said...

I only want to kaypoh about suziewong playing games with NS boys this weekend LOL

Agree with Sis - your rude critic is just another loser with no life.

wildgoose said...

Don't bother with ppl who are just plain jealous of you. :)

Amazing race with NS boys sounds fun.