Saturday, July 07, 2007

YES, I CAN BE CHILDISH

Currently, I have 28 videos in my youtube account, of which 26 feature me, mostly pole dancing. I have garnered 235 subscribers to date, mostly (60% maybe?) made up of polers.

Usually I would thank some nice comments. Nasty ones, if I can bear with them stay, but I don't usually reply. Extremely lewd ones are deleted.

Somehow, I'd just wanted to be cheeky with this one. Think I made him/her quite angry...hahaha!

nicntim15 (2 days ago)
The moves, the pole, and the music are the only good things in the video. Too bad the girl leaves much to be desired with looks!


mingassuziewong (2 days ago)
Hi hello. You talking about me? You think I'm ugly? Haha. Thanks. Whatever you say, I'm happy, I have a skill, and i have a life! What about you? Post a video of yourself and show us what you are like?

nicntim15 (1 day ago)
Wow I can't believe I actually logged in to read your comment! And I said you had good moves and you ARE talented, but you're not the most attractive pole dancer, that's it! And honey, I do look better than you, so don't even go there.

mingassuziewong (1 day ago)
I'm so happy for you. Oh did i sound offensive? Sorry! Thot i thanked you!?!? Lol

nicntim15 (23 hours ago)
Good god! Why are you still talking??!?!?!

mingassuziewong (18 hours ago)
Why not? this is my account? No one to chat wit u on your account? lol.

nicntim15 (23 hours ago)
And if you must talk again (God forbid!), learn some English!! WTF is "Thot i thanked you?!" Is "Thot" supposed to be a misspelling of that guys name that was on America's Got Talent?!

mingassuziewong (18 hours ago)
Oh by de way, tanx 4 keep cumming back. tink u like here very mutch.....Lol-stands for luffing out lowd

(no reply yet)


Anyway, the comment is for this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vsAmcNCfL4 . But you need to be logged on to watch or read as someone has flagged this video as inappropriate for below 18 (duh?) but incidentally this is one of my highest viewed video, over 40,000.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah lao! What a dumb bitch, I would LOOOOVE to see what she/shim looks like. Good for you. Hahaha
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Woah sis! you nocturnal like me!!! If you click on the person's name goes to his/her account. very lonely type, no comments, no own videos type. so must be going round disturb people type.

BTW, must discuss with you about acra thing tomorow

Suzie Wong said...

Oh and btw sis,not all is bad. Told u about this guy from US, says his 21-year old birthday wish (told you his birth date---haha) is to come here to date me wo! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I don't believe this person!!!! So bo-liao...and yes, let him/her show us what he/she's got. Ignore this pest lah!

sinlady said...

That viewer really HAS problems! And nothing else obviously.

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

i must say that you are so Ming in your witty replies! hahaha... so funny

hope that would put that mean viewer back in her shell for good.

wildgoose said...

Heh. you really know how to put the person back in his/her place. :)

Suzie Wong said...

Yes, thanks all. guess this person has no choice but to stop..haha

But aiyoh, I have 'attracted' another bad comment, the price of a 'well-viewed' video. This other pole dance video has been viewed about 35k times. mostly encouraging comments with the exception of a few 'filthier' ones like 'can i smell your pole'. hahaha.. yeeks, I know!

But today someone (somemore a singaporean ok) commented this video:

"terrible, i hope your parents don't see it"

My reply "on the contrary, my parents love it. They think I'm very talented. i think your parents would love it too, especially your father!"

Anonymous said...

Ahahahah! Your retort so funny! Who is this goody-2-shoe? Maybe one of those who think that women showing any skin must be stoned to death type :D :D :D
Sis