Friday, July 13, 2007

NANNY

These 2 days I shall be very busy. Apart from having to entertain at an army mess and another d&d tonight, come tomorow i will be a nanny of all sorts. We have a whole day 'family' event at an island (yes whole day from 1030am to 1030pm). I'm nanny of 82 children, choreographer of 15 of them and another 9 Heads of Dept of the company. And come evening during their dinner, i'm going to be their 'back-up' singer during their 'karaoke' session, to 'save' those who croak!

There goes my GLAM days!

I hope to post the children's item, i think it's going to be very cute

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! I hope they are paying you A LOT of money for this!
Sis

sinlady said...

suziewong does mary poppins??

Anonymous said...

Wah! Siong!!! I don't envy u leh!

Suzie Wong said...

1.Yes, VB, indeed.

2.No, sis, they are not, own company event.

3.SL, because of 2, i can only i hope i can be as magical as her