Wednesday, July 04, 2007

2 years on.....

My blog is almost 2 years old now..... while trying to look for some older pictures of my 'little' niece, i just realised my first blog post was in July 05.

My family celebrated dad's 70th birthday last Saturday. All the guests, some we've not met for a long time, were raving at what a fine beautiful young girl my niece has grown to be. When you watch someone grow up, you don't notice these changes, although of course in my eyes, she has always been beautiful.

So i dug up my old posts in search of her past pictures....... & here they are

2 YEARS AGO

Niece in the background with me.. Foreground--the cheeky nephew.
More pictures of my cheeky handsome nephew 2 years ago, you'll soon see him now
NOW

Can you even recognise her?

Niece is on my right. She's now taller than "ah yee" already (but than again, many people are taller than me...but but, she's only 14)!

And see the hip ah yee's tut-tut skirt, refusing to grow old!!

The niece's mum also no different la (right)

Me singing with mum and dad, again with nephew stealing the limelight, complete with stylo mylo tux!

Conclusion! We're such a cool & hip family! Heehee

(p.s. sorry pics blurry as they lifted from video. p.p.s I'm gonna miss them being small & chubby)

3 comments:

polechick said...

Great pix and looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for kinking me and I plan on putting up more links to shopping websites today!

Anonymous said...

Yes we all miss them being small and chubby...which was why your nephew asked you to please provide him with 2 more cousins. I support the motion. Heheheheh!
Sis

Anonymous said...

Blogging2Retire??...Myth or Fact??
Blogging 2 Retire You decide....=)