Tuesday, July 03, 2007

CYBER MEDIA SO POWERFUL

I wonder why are we doing this, not like they will give us a discount, not even absorb the additional 2 %. I'm talking about giving free publicity to these unrelated people on our personal blogs and increasing their businesses.


I was out searching for dinner last night as my usual Monday auntie who bakes the best crab is away on holiday. So I remembered Sin Lady's graphic presentation of the crab bee hoon and I found myself heading that way -no other choices. Altho the Sri Lankan crab weighed a bit too much to feed 2 not very big eaters, which detered me from ordering, the bill still came up to no less than $80 for a fish, veggie, pork ribs and 1 bamboo clam. They have Sin Lady to thank.


Last Sunday, i had a craving for yam ring. I have had many versions but most can't come close to Dragon Phoenix's. I reminisce over the days they were at outram. A search on the net took me to their current premise at Novetel Clark Quay, and yumm.......they still do it right!



Sorry picture cropped as i already sanked in my teeth before i remembered to take picture. chiong ah.........that was how much i longed for this dish

1 comment:

sinlady said...

because food/restaurant reviews are safe topics. Sorry forgot to mention this restaurant is pricey. But food IS good.