Saturday, August 18, 2007

WAT'S UP?

so many un-nice people these days.

1. I realise my Youtube videos have increasingly been attracting mean comments, mostly about my looks, or the lact of it. I just posted this 2 days ago already got people call me ugly.

(to see comments, click within screen but out of the arrow and will take you to Youtube)

Previous videos (before I got ahem, popular...hahaha, took least half a year for others to watch and 1 year for people to bitch about). I never even entitle my videos "gorgeous girl pole dancing" to warrant this type of comment. But surely I can opt for "comment disallowed" or delete them, but i choose to believe they are just jeolous lor! haha. Well, OR at least there are people watching!

2. Anyway remember ARROGANT CHICK ? I was told there might be a remote chance of us being in the same performance team........! NEVER! You and me will NEVER share a stage!

3. And remember No. 3 of this post? After I emailed the music over (without charging of course), no phone call, no sms, NO THANK YOU!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah! Ignore those nasty pp lah! They are not yr friends anyway!

Suzie Wong said...

No, not very perturbed! But just wondering what's the world becoming of! Ewww, but can you imagine performing with that arrogant thing? Puui! was just told she was so bloody ya-ya during the conpetition

Suzie Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sinlady said...

I know this is no consolation, but it is true only famous people have enemies :D

Anonymous said...

don't waste your energy on these people. yes i can imagine 'makes your blood boil' but truly not worth it lor. am sure you're experienced in this game and knows how to handle them. the weekend is here. go bake some butter cream cakes :-> ..and if you want to pass on some calories, you know where to call :->

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Suzie you're great. Some little boys' only idea of women comes from their latest playstation games, faced with a real woman in real life they wouldnt be so cocky. Dumb 13 yr old knob jockeys!
xx

Simone said...

SuzieWong, I think that some people have nothing else better to do than to diss others to feel better about themselves.

As for Ms Diva and #3, all i have to say is this: LOSERS!!!!

PS. What's this about CLOSING SHOP??? HMMMMMMM????

wildgoose said...

Just have to forgive the immaturity of those low self-esteem ppl. :P

Simone, you need to join us for cakes too to join in the "news"!

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was a great performance! The "critique" obviously had nothing to criticise so just had to anyhow find an insult, so lame, and showed how zero she is...can't even come up with a smarter insult :D :D :D
Sis