Friday, October 07, 2005

BYE BYE MY P MINI

W..A..I...L.....I spent my final moments with my baby pajero mini last night.....this morning it was sent for slaughter already!!

Sometimes things are just so abnormal. It was giving me so much problem even after the engine overhaul I couldn't wait to rid of it. But when I finally decided to, my heart bled a little. And when I drove it for one last time before the dealer took it away, somehow it seemed to have the best engine! Sharks! Have you ever had this kind of feeling? Like you can't stand your hair you want so badly a hair cut and before the mirror at your stylist's saloon you actually look good with that pre-cut hair?

But what the heck, my brand new lancer arriving soon. I feel so infidel, just because they loan me this car during my baby in workshop, I fell in love with this model. But better buy new car that now new car prices have fallen. Did you see the papers front page this morning? Car prices have dropped to pre-COE days?

Ok, my last pictures of my PM before scrapped. I'm gonna miss you baby.

















If you are a 4-D punter, don't buy. Any numbers related to me, pager, handphone, house etc. never come out before. I'm that sort that can put 50 coupons in some Best Denki draw and never even 'tiok' consolation prize. If you still want to go ahead, good luck, don't say I never warn you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If what's-his-name ever get sick, he's better not ask his cute friends to look after you!

Your scandalized sister

Anonymous said...

I will miss that baby PM too. I will have fond memories of been front seat passenger with my knees pressed to my chest feeling like I am in a golf cart putting along in Singapore traffic *haha*. But I do feel for you when you say goodbye to Baby. When I abandoned my little red Plymouth Laser (this in California), my consolation was I kept my vanity plate. SINLADY still commands attention in my living room. One of these days I start my blog to chronicle my so fun life :)