Thursday, October 20, 2005

NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO STRIP TEASE YET!

So finally tonight I plucked up the courage to take some pictures of my pole dance class. I'm too embarrassed to even ask my teacher to take for me because my movements still kinda uncoordinated, so mostly I set the camera to self-timer (it counts to 10secs) which explains why most of the time I'm already nearing the floor when the camera snaps on it's own. You see when you twirl round the pole, you normally start somewhere in the middle than slowly slide down to the floor as you still spinning. That's for beginners lah. When advance you suppose to be able to manouvre or jump up and start higher. So, here goes...but don't laugh, they are alot harder than they look.


Angelina, I know you will be reading this and probably laughing in that cosy and messy little cubicle of yours. Are you going to change your mind about hiring me? Haha. Eh, don't pray pray ok, you see the way the hair swinging you jolly well know got "kang hu" and they not stagnant moves hor. Anyway if I so good I already join the Miss Pole Dance liao, still sit her and blog meh?

Anyway the next move a bit more impressive cos they seem further from the ground (Psst...cos this one posed stationary one)


Wah, but this one kiap until very painful.

I'm just gonna show 1 last one of me. A bit unglam but thought I saw the same pose by Mediacorp's Jeff Wang at the Cancer Fund Raising show trailer. Not bad for me that I can do this too, ahem. Suppose to spin but I kind of stuck!

Anyway, Angie, I know the pictures don't do justice to my dance and look far from appetizing but wait til I put on my killer platform boots (haven't try yet, think the person I kill first will be myself, already so much injury wthout them) and my spit-fire, cleavage revealing (!?!?) outfits. bwahahahaha.

Didn't get permission from my teacher to put this in the blog but guess she won't mind.

So graceful.

Last but not least, the next person sure won't let me post this picture one. But Ju, I promise not to reveal your full name and also picture CANNOT see your face. But you did this so well I'm so inspired (Ju is co-teacher but she just learnt this move)


Wah, shiok ah. Today aching all over. Got one month break to next semester, so how? Maybe must really practise in MRT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love custom car seat cover then you will want to be there! All kinds of custom car seat cover will be in attendance. For more information go to custom car seat cover
See Ya There!!