Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE FIRST PICCIES BACK IN MY C DRIVE

Did a gig tonight, suppose to be mafia girl do pole dancing....but think i look more like Victoria Beckham wannabe......the lian version lah (in case that sends you puking!) Hahahaha!
Yes, these are the first pictures i loaded back into my C Draught, er I mean drive, so it's an achievement! I got to celebrate, now jumping on my pole to practice!

Thanks all for you love and concern over computer. 3A gurl, i will learn how to use extra thick and safe protection (3A gurl...hahaha). But not sure if i know how, never really had to take precautions like that before.......bwahahaha

2 comments:

wildgoose said...

That's a cool look. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there, mafia girl! I am alive & kicking! Hey, love the outfit and the wig! Such a cool colour!!! Where did u buy that???