Friday, January 12, 2007

IMPRESSIVE HIT COUNTS

Actually i didn't want to bore you with this video. http://www.livevideo.com/video/1A9ECFC502AE4FCBB3A1715C822C6453/pole-dance-practice-on-spin-pole.aspx It's a pole practice on spin mode and i don't think it's very good yet.

But because i discovered this video platform when loading MEOW''S restroom adventure video, i thought i just load some videos to fill my account since i don't see many pole dance videos like how youtube has become.

I'm truly surprised with the encouraging viewership. This morning it recorded 1710, just some 10 hours after uploading. Now another 3 hours later another 1000 people have watched! Huh? Wow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't stand the 2 ignorant idiots who assumed you were a stripper. The 1st one, askmisscris trying to be open-minded and "da fang" some more, that "it doesn't matter if you are a stripper...". What a moron!
sis

Suzie Wong said...

Woo-hoo, my protective sis! Saw your comment there! But can you imagine, another 1000 people just watched that clip?

Suzie Wong said...

Wa! Just realised my sis joined member to give her 2 cents worth.....very touched! heehee

wildgoose said...

I think the ppl who commented are just ignorant, that's all. :)

There's 6000+ views already!

Suzie Wong said...

I just checked too WG, 6759! And ranked the 3rd most viewed video today! Wow! I'm famous....hahahaha

I was just telling my sis that i think it's cool they think I'm stripper cos pole-dance strippers or ex-strippers usually have a nice sensuous touch which is how exotic pole dancing should be. Problem with non-strip pole dancers/learners like us always fail to exude this kind of aura (you know how i hate touching myself when dancing because i think i look ridiculous doing that). Anyways, was telling my sis if i were a stripper, i must have been the most cartoon looking one, with all of only 5feet to show!