Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NEW YEAR RECORD

Woo-hoo, not bad for a brand new start of the year....

Far from perfection, but at least held on enough to snap a picture.......
..........ladies and gentlement....nearly a handspring

I know for some of you, all inverted stunts look the same to you, but please don't mistake the handspring with this

or

You see the second picture still has the body to lean on the pole, and the 3rd again is using another type of hold. But for the HS, it's stictly your hand grip and core strength and this the one that cause my wrists to injure.

Anyway, still practising to better the move. Another challenge i posed myself yesterday was to conquer 7 linking stunts without dismounting the pole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoopee!!!!! 7 stunts without dismounting!!!! I was getting ready to count just in case, u get carried away and do more but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard u counting away as well!!!! Congratulations!!!!