Saturday, March 10, 2007

I WILL BE HAPPY TO DANCE LIKE THAT

Saw this belly dance video when searching for the recent Club Momo's Pole Dance Championship.


Oh who is she? I love her style, not overly agreesive or flambouyant and she is oh so graceful. Can anyone tell me who is this or what song is this? It is so nice with a drum solo in the middle.

Anyways, here is the winner of Club Momo's recent competition....Sexy girl with lots of LEGS!
VIDEO REMOVED DUE TO REQUEST/DEMAND

Lastly.....you remember this girl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp9hWS1zwlE

1 comment:

wildgoose said...

hee... forgot to tell you I saw this girl at her workplace before! Was wondering where I have seen her. Lucky I didn't ask her whether we've met before. :P She looked VERY different from the video. hahah....