Thursday, March 15, 2007

WHEN IT COMES TO THE POLE, I CAN'T STOP

The best thing about pole dancing is, you never stop inventing.

You remember
the move i got about 2 weeks back? I found out it is called the Brass Monkey (ah, don't know why the name). I basically get up from the usual invert, switch my leg around, hook from behind my knees and hang.

Yesterday i found another way of getting into this move (you can hear the elation):
VIDEO

Ok, so last call for those who want to come to the Girls Nite Out Jam on 22 March 2007 (next Thursday) at Gotham Penthouse organised by thebodytalks, Oothique & Buzz.

Me and some of the girls will be POLE JAMMING, and it will be great for those who are considering learning not just the pole, but exotic and salsa.

If we girls performing is not your cup of tea, then what about these odyssey boys "baring" for you? Yes, they will provide the finale.
For tickets, please email me
suziew@singnet.com.sg or visit thebodytalks website.

No comments: