Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wow! It's over

....and I'm way too tired to talk about it right now. Hey but someone's already blogged about it! Thanks Aelgtoer. So glad you came..kiss kiss!

I'm sorry if I have been such a bad host and not get to talk to you, but I hope you all caught up with one another well tonight! That's what an event is all about, chance to catch up!

Anyway thank you for gifts and presence......i hope u all had fun. I loved everything about it, except the constant reminder from the darn venue to lower the volume...bleah :P

4 comments:

sinlady said...

we had GREAT fun! happy to know you enjoyed your own party too. or i would feel really bad.

wildgoose said...

That's the bestest birthday party I've been to. It's so great to see family and friend perform too. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

a truckload of fun indeed!!! loving the pics from the blogs!

Anonymous said...

HappY brithday Suzie Jie~ :)

-KayleN