Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tis actually quite nice

It was one of those event where i had to wake up in the morning to pile on make-up to hide those puffy eyes, extra concealers for the eye bags, and worse of all, had to put enough to last through the hot afternoon.

By mid-afternoon, after 2 sets of stage performances which included singing and dancing, and conducting several team-building games, I thought I had sweat enough to clean off the make-up.....

This picture taken was requested by an audience, xiao shi, using her camera some 4 hours later (i.e. 6 hours after putting on make-up). And when she sent it over to me via email today (so sweet of her) I was surprised I actually still look quite good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. face did not melt. hehe

wildgoose said...

makeup looks good even after 6 hours. :)

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? you always look damn good lor, with and without make-up.

Suzie Wong said...

SL-haha, ya, "melt" was the word i was searching for.

WG-i was surprised too...i swear i perspired so much i was prepared for a shock when i see the mirror.

IMP-sweetie you. I'm always in control of the pictures i post because i select the best ma. But for this case this was the only picture i took with her from her camera and she emailed to me. so i was pleasantly happy with how i looked...thanks again, sweet..;)