Thursday, May 07, 2009

Suzie has really talented students

For those who have not watched this on facebook, check out our pole practice video last night. I know some of you may be sick of my pole videos, but this one is different....for this video is NOT about me (only)!


First check out celestine's combo...I'm so proud of her as she started out this sport to overcome her fear of "dropping back". She even had problems with a backhook spin in the beginning....Look at her now in less than a year.....we (Eunice and I) are so very proud of you.

Then in the extreme I have the other kind of talented students....natural comedienne.. keep watching til the end....... (Note to Meow: yes I have learnt the song & ready to perform, I even have ready backup dancers...so bring on the music...hahaha)

No comments: