Friday, October 27, 2006

POLE GRIP

Sigh! Poor me.....I have been practising so hard but some pole moves seem to just elude...because......

MY Bl***Y HANDS ARE SO SMALL

I've been trying to learn this move called the HANDPSPRNG (Gwendy, borrow your pic if you happen to be here and you do it so well, also see the link fo the handspring pose of one of the world's most renown pole teacher).

Of course than beisdes building core strength blah blah ( this move is harder than a handstand from floor) , you need a good grip. Look at my hands!

Can't even wrap round the pole! I don't care! Even if it takes longer than usual, I'm gonna learn it someday!

LATER....

---------------------------------------

Anyway, latest addition (available at side bar also), my link to sin lady's blog and my latest home pole practice (nothing much but you notice now i can complete 4 over min free-style dance without repeating stunt and without editing video, so it's good!)

Also, having some interesting performances coming up, tonight for an 88 year-old birthday-over 500 guests! Wah!)

5 comments:

wildgoose said...

Four minutes without repeating stunts! That's quite an achievement. At the rate you're going, don't think it will take you too long to master the Handspring. :)

Anonymous said...

U gonna grow your hands?

Anonymous said...

I know u will definately be able to do it and that day will come sooner than u expect.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh thank you wg and vb for your faith in me.....really i know it i think it will be a long time.

In fact me now trying another difficult move i named in the 'pantera side edge', similar to this one, i.e. the other hand relying on elbow grip, to improve my core strength....so far tried it twice....my staying power vertically up there only improved from 1 second from 1st time to 1.5 second 2ns time. Will pose video when can stay up to 2 to 3 second... my life is hard!

Anonymous said...

Why some pp seem intent on making life difficult for themselves is smthg I simply cannot understand!!!!