Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WAH HAHA... AH PEKS EARS MUST BE ITCHING

Wah, didn't know so much transpired about uncles while I'm away......

Yes, sis, don't know which ex-boss but the grey hair is like the T. T. lawyer like that.

Anyways, I came back with some nice stuff for my shows and can't wait to show them off....no, not big big items, just some knick knacks for embellishment.

Mostly, while there, I took Meow's advice to not go Bangkok for tom yum soup (she the makan expert), but go there for Birds' nest and sharks fin.....so i did that for both nights....will load some really nice pictures of the food in my next post.....

Also learnt some nifty moves from the pole dancers in go-go bars....Ok, you may think what's there to learning (in VB's term, they only "hump" the pole)..But Ms Sin told me to give Long Gun a (at Sukhumvit) a shot, and yes the show is refreshingly spectacular unlike the rest of the clubs...Too bad, not video-ing or i risk thrown out by them....But their pole dance really quite different and but nicely done...but still, they have to end up in a strip!

So here's a short clip on the new Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport which just opened 28 Spet 06. So I must be one of the first people who seen it and I must say it's way nicer than ours for now.

Watch it now if it interest you as i won't be keeping it for long. Thanks to youtube, this better than take photos. Later i even tried to give a verbal commentary (but not very clear lah)

No comments: