Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AN AWARD FOR POLE DANCING--YIPPEE

An international pole dance forum, based in the UK, and with close to 900 pole members from all over the world namely UK, Australia, USA, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Greece etc etc has crowned me this via members' voting

There were a total of 10 categories and i was supposed to have won this category by a long shot! hahahahaha...............I'm elated

Thank you, thank you (bow bow, blow kisses, blow kisses) hahaha....

Hahaha, you know what's funny? When i was young and competing in like sports day or netball etc, I always have this eager beaver look on my face (my sis can vouch for that)....you know that wide-eye, tightly clenched lips and fists...hahaha, so when i win this award i picture myself looking like this when practising all my pole stunts, and that's probably why they gave me this title!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before netball, already like that learning taekwon do. And then before that, at 3 years old, was just as determined in telling own-spun stories and in making me listen to those stories. Also remember being forced to pretend to be your student in your pretend classroom when your were a kindergartener...still remember tyring to convince you that in kindergarten have to give kids long nap sessions :D:D:D

3A Gurl said...

congratulations! you deserve it.

wildgoose said...

Congrats! Didn't realise you're actually the most determined poledancer in the World! :)

sinlady said...

BIG TIME CONGRATS!So good to be recognised internationally. Love the stories your sis telling on you :)

Suzie Wong said...

Oi sis, do you have to spill every bean? Huh? Huh?

3a, WG, SL, i know, it's cool isn't it? But if local award it'll probably be called " Most Kia Su Pole Lancer...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

No one deserves the title more than u. U are my inspiration.

Suzie Wong said...

Aww....blush! Thank you