Friday, December 22, 2006

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I TRIED NEW POLE STUNTS

Due to my heavy schedule and slightly hurt wrist, couldn't do much lately (that's why people please respect pole dancers, lots of occupational hazards).

Looks like some stunts may elude me due to my small hand grip. I'm still working hard on 2 moves called the handspring and the pencil. When i succeeed, i will proudly exhibit them here. These moves are like those that will differentiate which level you at, you know! For now i just perfect on what i already can do. Saw this video the girl did quick switches of 3 moves without hands touching the pole and i thought was way cool.....so here it is, and i'm gonna incorporate in my new shows http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=scorpiotohipholdtogemini21dec07.flv

Talking about pole dancing, something funny happened. I'm not about to jinx this thread telling you so please read under comments in the LAST POST. Hahaha woman very weird

No comments: