Monday, December 04, 2006

MISCELLANOUS

I had quite a kick-a** week and i should be so happy.

1. Shows Went Well
The shows all went so well last week, especially my pole show and i have video and photographs to vouch for it, altho I haven't laid hands on them yet. They were taken professionally rather than with my camcorder and i need to wait for them to be delivered. Will post hopefully soon, so stay put!

2. What cute shots
Have you seen him before? Asian body-building champion. I asked to be photographed with him and he was so friendly.
(ok i know my hair looked funny in this one, was because i had it all bundled up for the show and so untamable and in a mess when released)

3. Had Butter Cream Cake for Birthday
It was so....o.o.o.o nice. Only problem was....think i left too little for myself after that. For days after, I'm still yearning for the cake, I didn't have enough for myself !!! So those who took some, please don't waste it or I will not forgive you! Hahaha

4. Spiderman jokes again
Last Night, wanted to check out a few places, Dragonfly, Jewel Box etc. While trying to find a parking lot at Mt Faber, I saw many cars parked at this place that says "FOR COACH ONLY". Spider said: "You can park what! You are also a coach-- a singing coach, a pole dance coach......." Haha
BUT
As I mentioned, I should be so happy, but a used-to-be very good colleague's recent attitude sucked big time, arrogance got this person into trouble with some industry people and I have to sort it out...Don't know how, so I dread coming to work this morning...SIGH!
P.S. Oh yes, Ms SL, I went Pu Tien last night and tried the crab vermicelli......was so good.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake not wasted. 2 boxes finised over 2 dinners. Kids ate all those with marzipan on top. DC said wished there was more, so I asked why he was so modest and kept declining at 1st to take 2nd box...he said was trying to be polite and be fair :D :D :D. Good thing you ordered big cake :)

Suzie Wong said...

Ok, i feel better already!

Over 2 dinner? Good job! Ok, will find other occasions to order again, even if it means having to ta-han Betty's lecturing.....wahahahah! that how lian woman!

Anonymous said...

we tell mohd to order, haha.

wildgoose said...

I'm sure you were happy to share the cake with so many people right? ;)

Now you make me hungry for cake. Where's this yummy cake from?

sinlady said...

You warming up to really do all the serious PARTYING in Dec izzit? LOL Cake looks vintage :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! How come I got no cake???!!!!

Suzie Wong said...

Sis---yeah! When?

WG---cake from Le Cafe at Middle Rd (name sounds French right, but it's just a cheena old fashioned shop...haha)

SL--No la, just my usual Sun chill when no shows

VB--What you mean how come? As you can see i already complaining not enough for myself and the cake says it was MY birthday you know....hahaha....btw, you like cakes meh? I thot that's only in me and meow's department

Anonymous said...

Will ask Mohd to check if they take order to make buttercream Christmas log cakes. If so, I'll collect orders :D :D :D
Sis

Anonymous said...

I like anything that tastes yummy!!!!!