Saturday, December 02, 2006

LONG LIVE SUZIE

Check this out.............and i'm not kidding.

I just came home from 3 shows tonight, the last one being 10.20pm and it was for about 1000 guests.

When i arrived and handing my music to the DJ, the MC of the evening came up to me and in a rather cynical way said " wah! tonight's crowd damn jia-lart. They cannot be moved one. I would like to see how you handle them. Good luck to you".......

I smell challenge! And don't i just love that.

I secretly took him on. Carefully and slowly I worked the crowd, and by my last song, they had to call in the security!!

Need I say more?

6 comments:

sinlady said...

Great job. What a high you must get from that!

Suzie Wong said...

Trust me, it was

wildgoose said...

Way to go! :)

Suzie Wong said...

Thankies!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see :) Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Wish I had a copy too, but show belonged to another event company....but the memories is enough to make me smile!