Saturday, December 09, 2006

WHO SAYS SUZIE IS NOT A COMEDIENNE

Previously in some of my introduction materials, I classified myself as "singer, entertainer, comedienne" The 3rd classification usually raised some eye brows as if "you can be funny meh?"

I know, I know, it is really not easy to be one. Usually in those don't-know how many minutes to fame reality show where you have to showcase some either singing, dance or tell-a-joke talent, the latter always have the highest casualty rate, and can really fall flat.

Anyway, just take a look at the recent pictures of a show on 2 Dec (if you observant, you will notice this show and the recent pole show same night! See the kind of transformation i have to undergo) and you tell me if i qualify



Don't ask me why sometimes my expression so funny, i can't explain and usually cannot be replayed.

Er, finally, I've got to place this slide here to show you how different 2 shows in 1 night again......heehee...I know I how lian, eat me

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going KL for 4 to 5 days....
No chance to practise the Ang Moh songs leh...
:((

Anonymous said...

when? For what? Company or personal trip.

sinlady said...

Oh the comic pics are precious :)

Anonymous said...

As I was saying...the size of ego is inversely proportionate with height :D:D:D:. Just kidding, little sis :). I like the expression on the 1st pic...priceless. Kudos to camera man. I supposed you too busy for family Christmas Eve Dinner at home?

Suzie Wong said...

I suppose E stands for Ego and Entertainer, they go hand in hand. At least i don't wear happy coat and pretend to cook porridge. hee

Camera woman same one as my recent pole pics and the yellow peeing dog if you remember, she takes excellent photos

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! Cooking porridge in Happy coat! OK, you very commedienne...good laff in the morning for me :D
Sis

Anonymous said...

In this case, u better hv 2 camera persons - camera woman for funny photos and camera man for stylo-milo ones!

Suzie Wong said...

Ok, this is very strange--no, no, the post on 'changing views' has not vanished, just that it says that i can only save new posts and make changes to my exisitng posts as draft but i cannot publish anything, so i fiidled with it a little and that post became a draft! Still locked, boo-hoo, what happened?

Suzie Wong said...

SORRY PEOPLE, BLOG STILL LOCKED AND UNABLE TO PUBLISH ANYTHING, CAN ONLY LOG IN AND SAVE NEW TOPICS AS DRAFT UNTIL BLOGGER UNLOCKS MY BLOG! HAVE SENT NUMEROUS REQUESTS TO THEM BUT AWAITING ACTION DONE. SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES! APPARENTLY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THIS AND IT DOES TAKE A WHILE. MY LIFE COMING TO A STANDSTILL NOW! WAIL-L-L-L-L-

On the side, just wanna lament that so quickly there are already other "pole dance shows" floating in the market already, complete with pole props set up of stage, but dancers are the BKK gyrating type! (I even have a blurred video leh, but can post npw) Hmm, looks like Suzie really influential trend setter huh! Cool, and more! Somebody apparently also "borrowed" my "polefessional" name all the way from USA! Double cool!!!