Thank you thank you all who turned up for my studio's opening. Your presence and gifts, and support in every every way are appreciated big time......let me run my list (I hope I don't miss out anyone)
1. Effects Technologies --for having supported me in the silhuoette curtain drop effect (I had fab fab reviews, they say my figure very nice behind the curtain)...Vincent, Wayne....thank you....owe you big time
2. Chris & Nikki, for supported me in photography & design
3. Welles whom not only attended, but so unselfishly assisted in entertaining guests with your magnificent silhuoette cut out skills, & so quickly blogged about it
4. Ms SinLady for the lights, for having to lug them all over Bugis (so sorry)
5. Ms Blinkymummy for having kindly blogged about opening. Thank you thank you.
6. Lester of Jesterz for creating balloons, making even the adults so happy
8. Dance magazine Kay Hock for covering the event.
9.The mysterrious DUO (Mr Rambutan & Sweetie Ah Mee--if you can identify them in the picture) , whom despite uber busy schedules, want to be my first students, risking bruIsed nuts and all....hahaha...
10. Some big big help from Jamilla,, Brenda for the wine and wine glass. and many many more........can't go thru all the names and will have pictures soon...promise
12. Last but not least, couldn't have done it without you guys, so here's CHEERS TO THREE OF US....BWAHAHAHA