Thursday, September 03, 2009

Reflection

Nothing much to update as I'm so busy, busy juggling many roles....and just to name a few upcoming (and some ongoing) tasks

Host
Singer
Scheduler
Choreographer
Event Planner
Ah Boy's Mummy
Business Woman
Pole Dancer/Producer
Pole Dance Instructor
Hen's Party Consultant
Pole Dance Competition Organiser

No wonder I'm suffering insomnia, see the time I'm updating this post and you'll know it's true.

I'm not sure if I'm doing things right, cos I'm having insomnia from all these challenges,work load whatever you call them, but I know God has placed many guardian angels around me, and tonight I'm particularly grateful to Ms Logical, Ms Gangster and Ms Direct...heehee, you all awesome.....you all never tire of giving this dementia-ed lady advices.

3 comments:

sinlady said...

aiyoh. how you live like that? and you left our role as spider's keeper haha

Anonymous said...

women are multi taskers. u can do it! cos u are not a man, haha
~EDPJ

Suzie Wong said...

SL-key to being spider's keeper is being a good ah boy mummy

EDPJ-well said